- Kalamazoo Irish American Club — http://www.kalamazooirish.org
- Blackthorn — http://www.blackthorn1.com
- Riverdance — http://www.riverdance.com
- Civil War Irish — http://irishvolunteers.tripod.com/links.htm
- Irish Tourist Board — http://www.ireland.travel.ie/home/
- Irish History on the Web — http://larkspirit.com/history/
- Megaliths in Ireland — http://www.megalithomania.com
- A History of the Irish Race — http://www.ireland.org/irl_hist/hist1.htm
- Ireland in Maps — http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlkik/ihm/index.htm
- The Irish Times Newspaper — http://www.ireland.com/
- Irish Festivals — http://www.angelfire.com/folk/irishcelts/festivals_by_dates.html
Tour in comfort
ICT uses mini-vans, like the one above, to show you Ireland. You get elbow room and great view while Jeff watches the road.
Don't forget! We're flexible!
The itineraries are examples of what groups have chosen on previous tours. If you like one, we'd be happy to take you to the same, great sites. If, however you don't like it, we'd be happy to tailor your tour to your desired length and suggest alternative sites.